Allergic to Midol?

So, the last few days I've been having episodes of muscle spasms.  On Thursday I had to leave work early because my vision was blurry and my arm was twitching so I couldn't control the computer mouse. Then on Friday, the muscles in my legs shook for a good hour before I fell asleep. Then tonight, my arms started twitching again randomly for about another hour. 

I feel like I've had the most insane work-outs of my life. My muscles are so sore I feel like my limbs might just fall off.

The doctor told me today that I just need to not take Midol. But that was once, nearly sixty hours ago, so should I still be experiencing side effects? I'm doubtful. 

Maybe it's anxiety? Maybe the flu? Spiritual attack? 

I'm not really scared of what's wrong with me. I just hate not being in control and not knowing. Hmm...a common theme in my life these days. 

Jesus - I need to be better of this soon because I'm tired of it consuming me. Give me rest.

0 comments: